fredag 2 oktober 2009

Where I end NU begin

I first want to remind you all about what an amazing album ''The Hour Of The Bewilderbeast" with Badly Drawn Boy is on a sunny day in October.

Yesterday I had a gorgeous day on my own. I've enjoyed being on my own for a few days, haven't given myself enough alonetime lately. I went to Tate Modern and walked around for a couple of hours. No extraordinary exhibitions, but still cool. Just something with the whole atmosphere in museums. Inspired my head was spinning and my insides kicking so I bought myself a lovely reversible book, plane pages for sketching and lined pages for writing. And a graphite pencil. 'How does one get rid of inner tangles, when one doesn't know what element to use as an outsource?'. I walked along Thames and sat down and wrote. And sketched. A topclass time. Then I walked around for five hours and got lost on purpose, since I didn't have to be anywhere anyways. Smells like bohemian.

When Emma finished work we met up with some people at Bröderna Ohlsons Garlic & Shots. I had a beer and a Bloodshot. I woke up this morning with the taste of meaty bloodshot in my mouth. Haven't got my appetite back all day.

Tonight is an Idol-night. Feck, I've always made a point out of hating that programme. Kitchy katchy cats. Anyways, now I'm sort of looking forward to it. Smells like Svensson. Maybe its just to make up for my bohemian day yesterday. Guess you'll find me somewhere in between.


'My first thought is wondering what you would look like in the morning
only inches away
where nothing can be hidden
I paint a picture to ugly to ever get to find out
Maybe the beauty that picture should hold
is a pressure too hard to handle'

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar